Your pet’s comfort is our concern. Your pet might not be able to tell you directly what hurts and when, but we can help you learn to read the signs of your pet’s pain and teach you how to manage that pain.
Here are some signs to indicate that it is time to schedule an appointment for your pet.
- Stiffness upon arising
- Different of “Sloppy” gait
- Difficulty with stairs
- Unable to clean themselves properly
- Change in behavior, i.e. irritable, sluggish
- Hiding or wanting to be away from activity in home
- Panting absent from strenuous activity