Puppy Basics Class
Next Class Starts: January 17th @ 5:30pm/January 18th @ 4pm/March 15th @ 5:30pm/May 9th @ 4pm
Get your puppy started off on the right paw with our puppy classes! Puppy class is essential to ensuring that your dog is properly socialized at a young age and is a great way to set your newest family member on the right path to appropriate behaviors within your family environment. Classes are taught in a safe, fun and positive environment with time for supervised play, socialization and real-life situation training. This class is for puppies 14 weeks – 6 months old.
· Developmental stages and fear periods- how to raise a confident puppy
· Learning Theory- how dogs learn
· Socializaton- how dogs communicate with each other and us
· Trust exercises- preparing for vet exams/ nail trims
· Basic obedience and manners
Length: Six, One hour lessons meeting once a week
Class Size: Up to six dogs
The Pend Oreille Pet Lodge K9 Training Team is here to help you lead the way to an obedient loving companion!