THIS AGREEMENT is entered into by and between PEND OREILLE PET LODGE (Pet Boarding) and (“Owner”) as of Pet (above) participating in dog play group.
- By enrolling the named dog above, I represent that I am the legal owner of the named dog and I assume all risks, dangers and responsibilities for injuries to the named dog. Owner understands and agrees that the Owner is solely responsible for any harm to Owner’s dog while Owner’s dog is/are attending Dog Play Group.
- Owner understands and agrees that during normal dog play, Owner’s dog may sustain injuries. All dog play is monitored by Pend Oreille Pet Lodge Staff to avoid injury, but scratches, punctures, torn ligaments and other injuries may occur despite the best supervision.
- All dogs must pass a general behavior assessment in order to attend Dog Play Group. No dog may be admitted showing any signs of any type of aggression. The owner further understands and agrees that in admitting Owner’s dog to Dog Play Group, the Owner is representing to Pend Oreille Pet Lodge that the Owner’s dog is/are in good health and have not harmed, shown aggression or exhibited any threatening behavior towards any person or other dog.
- Owner further understands and agrees that neither Pend Oreille Pet Lodge nor any of its employees, staff or volunteers will be liable for any illness, injury, death and/or escape of Owner’s dog, provided that reasonable care and precautions are followed. Owner hereby releases Pend Oreille Pet Lodge employees, staff and/or volunteers of any liability of any kind whatsoever arising from or as aresult of owner’s dog attending or participating in Dog Play Group.
- Owner further understands and agrees that Owner’s dog is healthy and will at all times while attending Dog Play Group have current vaccinations. Owner is not enrolling any dog in Dog Play Group that has any condition that could potentially jeopardize the health of other dogs or people nor has/had any potentially communicable condition within the last 30 days prior to enrollment. Owner further understands that even if Owner(s) dog isvaccinated for Bordetella there is a chance that the Owner(s) dog can still contract upper respiratory disease complex and/or bordetella. Owner agrees that they will not hold Pend Oreille Pet Lodge responsible if Owner’s dog(s) contracts upper respiratory disease complex and/or Bordetella.
- Pend Oreille Pet Lodge reserves the right to refuse admittance to any dog or to dismiss any dog that does not meet the health, temperament or other Dog Play Group standards. The determinations shall be made at thesole discretion of Pend Oreille Pet Lodge.